Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know what the difference is of the CZ70

I don't but I'm sure someone does.

As I can remember the cz 7 was 12 AA configuration under arm battery box with no mememory if batteries were removed from unit so the batteries were always bing discharged.cz7a was 12 AA configuration under arm battery box with last setting memory no battery drain(probably the best digital cz made far as balance goes) the cz 70 was 2 9 volt version of the cz 7a with hipmount capabilities since the batteries went inside the control box. and the cz 70 pro was the 4 tone model with the new relic icon and tone.

Hope this helps I would have to go through my brochures but i belive im correct.