Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know anything about this tractor? ...................

Kelley (Texas)

This evening I was on the phone with a friend of mine, BJ in Oklahoma. He sent me this picture of a tractor that was only made a year or two. All that he remembers is that they advertised that you could plow six days a week and then drive it to church on Sunday. Has anyone ever seen one or know anything about this tractor? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 84475 CarTractor_2.jpg]

I kinda think it is neat looking. This might be the idea thing for the wife to drive to the grocery store. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

way in the winter for sure...... If anyone would know I think these guys will. They are a great group and I've done well there for info on different old engines etc. Very nice group..... http://www.smokstak.com/

I had a welder here even Miller didn't have the straight scoop on it. They got me to a guy who is into the old Millers that parts are no longer made for. He fixed me right up.

George-CT

It could be custom made,whereas someone took the nose ,(fenders/hood/headlights/radiator support)and grafted it to the tractor. Either way, its a nice piece!

1940 Minneapolis-Moline UDLX only 150 built.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xl3HMYAPKYoC&pg=PA50&lpg=PA50&dq=1940+mm+tractors&source=web&ots=cHPeZkf_JU&sig=Af8PPfANY68uW7lcUqcq3HKm3cM&hl=en#PPA50,M1

If you want to meet some great people and to find out about this and other great tractors try www.YTMAG.com and if you happen to peek in to the Tractor Tales forum say Hello to a great bunch of people and tell them BW sent you ..that should get you run off in about nothing flat ..lol

Bill G.

I forwarded the information and link to my friend BJ in Oklahoma. I would sure like to own one of those tractors, but if there were only 150 made, I suspect buying one would be very expensive. Again, thank you! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Any Time , ... I some times get the colors confused in this case the wrong orange .... (Allis Chalmers) ...but what would you expect from one of them green tractor guys...You have good taste a lot of the people on YTmag would love to own / work with one of these ...
Bill G.