Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone into Vintage Metal Trucks?

George-CT

These are a few that have been at the car shows around this area. Was picking thru the hard drive here looking for something to jar my memory for a story. I'm on the case but meantime, what harm can a few old trucks do. I'm sure for some of you, these bring back memories. Enlarged pictures you will see the paint job on these is awesome.

George-CT

My cousin Terry was visiting me last week,he has one of those Extreme trucks,do not recall if a Ford or Chev,but this high performance truck has the gear shift info electronically in the dash.My cousin bought a conversion kit where he can shift from the floor.Looks rather odd an auto stick shift covered with a leather wrap as with a genuine stick shift.He's wife said took awhile for him to fit in this kit,but rather is neat. :) I just put on dual magnaflow exhausts on my car,love the sound,feel like a reckless teenager again,hey we only live once...

We had a few kids at school, back in the 50's that would drive them to school. They are a labor of love. One had his lowered so much that he lost control of it on a hill and killed himself. Another one got killed in his, Ray Bradshaw I think his name was but I forget the details. No worry about me getting killed in one of those beauties but my old 57 Pontiac could have been my death for sure

I never had any look like that though. Ours were always being used on the farm so they were a touch dirty most of the time :):

calm seas

Mikie