Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone interested in seeing a photo of a ghost?.................

Kelley (Texas)

I have never seen a ghost so I do not know if there really is such a thing. Has anyone here actually seen a ghost during their life? Below is a link of some so called ghost sightings. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.hollowhill.com/gallery/pix.htm

but i have had a few eerie feelings.if i walk around the house at night i never worry about ghosts,but i do worry about running into a skunk,which could be almost as bad as running into a ghost:).

i did get goose bumps one time when i stopped late at night at a ford dealership in a dallas suburb and a pickup door was flopping around on this particular windy winter night.

i started to go up and close it,then i got these goose bumps at the same time.at first i thought i might have come up on someone breaking into it so i backed off and started looking around,then i thought if the cops came up they might think i was the one doing it.might have been the Holy Ghost telling me to get out of there:D.

i know that if someone suggested that a house was haunted it might create a leeryness(is that a word)that could get you spooked and cause you to listen and look more intently and keep you from getting a good night sleep.

They were read by just about everyone on the Forum...and they were good stories. I wonder what has happened to JB, hope he is OK after that big storm last week. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

recently,i lurk there and just read people's posts who know more about the science behind detectors than me.i remember those stories,one was about a friend or relative of his whose house he helped take care of so that the woman could deal with her husbands death and some objects showing up in different places each day.

We lived in an old 100 year old house on some acreage in Victoria. The house was one where there were 2 bedrooms on the upper floor and 2 downstairs. We would be sitting reading, or resting in the evenings and sometimes, very clearly and deliberately, we could hear footsteps walking between those two upstairs bedrooms.

The problem was thay had a common door and the wall was between them. So 'whoever' was walking would walk right through the wall. Our daughter, also, would sometimes be happily chuckling and laughing in her room and we would go in to check. You could feel;sense; an individual leaving the room as soon as we entered and then the daughters laughing would stop.

One last thing about this place. We kept horses there and we had some og the neighbourhood people there who liked to come a ride. One morning, around 6 o'cloock, a young lady named Leslie came into the house and she was as white as a sheet. She had been coming up our driveway and the dogs went out to greet her. Well, she got down on one knee to greet the dog, and it ran right through her.NOt over, not around, but through her.

Sunny skies, calm ,seas

M