Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone in the Knoxville TN Area Interested in Showing Clueless Guy Some Places to Hunt?

Vol Fan

Ok, have an Explorer XS, somewhat familiar with the machine. Have made some neat finds here and there. Some silver, some halves, a gold ring, a civil was bullet. Thing is, I seem to end up at the same old beat up places when I actually get a chance to hunt. These chances are fewer and fewer, as I have 3 sons (2 in soccer), a wife who works nights, full time job, and a photography business. But when I do get the chance to hunt, I would like some fresh alternatives to the same old spots I have been using.

So anyone interested in sharing. Also, wouldn't mind learning a bit more about my machine. This was my first detector, so have no experience prior to this machine, but I love it. I'm game for any type of hunting - coins, relics, jewelry, pull-tabs, chopped up aluminum cans buried 6 inches deep in the park...

So how about it? Any takers? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Thanks,

Clyde

PS - If you need any custom photography, let me know. You can check our work at Sonlightportraits.com

PPS - Have mostly hunted parks, and a few homes of friends and family. If anyone can give info about parks in the surrounding counties, that would be appreciated as well.