Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone in PA use omegga 8500

petew

Was looking at it,and thinking of getting one.i live about an hour outside of Pittsburgh,indiana county.Soil seems nice here,all prior machines work good on depth.I never even held a omegga,but I do have a t2.Im a coin hunter,never relics.I was just wondering how it performed in Pennsylvania soil,if anyone has one from here.And If I get it I would ad a tornado coil,I hunt lots of fields and open spaces,more for coverage but I'll take added depth if it comes.Anything anyone could ad about the omegga 8500 is welcome,

Thanks,Pete

Hey Petew I live near Cherry Tree, Pa and hunted twice with the 8500. What I like the most about it for coins is turning the volume down on the other categories. Sounds like you are fairly close to me and if you are interested in checking it out let me know. I think we might have a mutual friend R. The other thing I like is the setting making deep signals loud. Getting a little hard of hearing and I miss some of those faint signals.
Let me know.

Hey padiggers,I grew up in cherry tree.My family is still there! graduated from purchase line.i just ordered a omegga with tornado coil,and 3 coil option from Craig at showmetreasure,great guy.Ill hafto come down and do some hunting...

Sounds like a plan. I live a little outside of CT but went to Cherry Tree school. I would have liked to detect it but it is now a parking lot. Being a coinshooter I think you will really like the omega.
Let me know what you think after a few hunts.

petew said:
Hey padiggers,I grew up in cherry tree.My family is still there! graduated from purchase line.i just ordered a omegga with tornado coil,and 3 coil option from Craig at showmetreasure,great guy.Ill hafto come down and do some hunting...

I've met Craig he lives not to far from me. he's good people!

Lately I've been kinda looking at the Omega for coins myself. Seems like it would be a good addition to the T2.