Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone in or around Boise, Idaho?

kennymill

Shalom,

Is there anyone here from the Boise Valley area? I am new to this metal detecting and it would be great to have an experienced person show me the ropes. Or any printed help would be great too. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kenny

Betty,

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement. May you and your family be blessed always.

Kenny

Hi Kenny - welcome aboard ! I'm in Tucson - far away from Boise - keep us posted as to what you dig, Steve inso az

Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I look forward to spending time out not only detecting but visiting with anyone who comes by. God will use us in anyway we are willing, even if it is out detecting.

Blessings,

Kenny

...by 747 that is!! I'm in Tennessee! Welcome to a great hobby and this awesome forum!!

Not sure how close we have anyone near you but I do know there is a lot to learn here from some great people!
God bless! :)

Here's a link that was very helpful to me when I started... read the detecting tips and detecting techniques etc. If you have any questions about earthly detecting or heavenly matters, you've come to the right place :lol:

http://www.thegoldenolde.com/

You might check out the Library for books on Metal detecting and Treasure hunting. Anything there by Glen Carson check it out for sure.Also a couple of good magazines to check out are Western and Eastern Treasures (my favorite) and Lost Treasures. Both can be found online. See if there is a detecting club there. That would be a good help. Also don't forget you can ask questions here. God Bless.