Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone in Los Angeles Area want a detector buddy?

omahamike

Tired of hunting alone and was wondering if anyone wanted to share some hunts? I have a good line on a very good site that will produce some good relics.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm way south of L.A. in Long Beach but would like to extend my range. Whereabouts are you?

I usually do the beaches but with winter coming am looking for other sites. I've hit most of the parks close by. Nothing much to brag about but have found 2 silver dimes and a few wheats..oldest at 1936 S. My beach hunting (dry sand) has gotten me quite a few rings..3 golds and a dozen+ silver in about the last 4+ months.

I use a Fisher F4 which is about 2 months old. My old BH 3300 is sitting lonely...I really liked it but wanted to upgrade to improve myself.

I've always been a "loner" but I think a partner might get the synergism going.

Regards, Joe

Try this site, know as teh California Detecting Site.

http://forums.kinzlicoils.com/