Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone hear how Royal is doing yet?

he is coming along fine. Sounds to me like he is real glad to have that pain bag gone!:biggrin:

I can usually handle a fair amount of pain, but that gall bladder got my attention big time..... Thanks a lot for update.... Geo

I am feeling pretty good right now and am going back north tomorrow until next Thursday when I have a checkup.

The doctor said he was amazed how well it went, especially when I had my worse attack less than 24 hours before. Those suckers hurt and I can not imagine why ANYONE avoids getting them taken out. My hernia operations hurt worse three days after the operation than this one did the next day. Thanks for asking George:thumbup:

I was a puking and such and it lasted for almost three hours and I had taken a heavy duty pain pill that Mary had when it first woke me up. That is some brutal stuff. I am just a bit tender now but I am just tickled to death that I did not wait

when he hit me with the morphine. They kept me for 2 more days until it calmed down for some reason. Down side was, I had it out, felt good in the AM. They were coming in in the afternoon and asked how I felt and I said my chest hurts, you mean down here, ah noooo, I mean in my chest. This went on for couple of hours. Finally my wife came in and said, he has had heart problems and it should be on his chart. Well, as luck would have it, a cardiologist happened to be walking by and asked if she could step in. They ran the EKG and said, this guy is in full cardiac arrest or something to that effect. They called a helicopter, and took me to ICU until it got there. Off to Hartford and one quad bypass later, better than new.... I was in the right place at the right time once again..... All and all,it turned out good for both operations......

I've seen a few people since go thru what you just did and that expression on their face of shoot me please, says it all...

You will be paddling that kayak in no time and feeding that little Helix fuel and porking those arabs.... Sounds good to me...

Glad your on the rebound...

Geo

the scooter bike or ride the boat on the river? After listening to you and George, I hope that I never have gall bladder problems. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

where you had been having attacks. Never had that kind of trouble, but everyone I know that has says it's really painful! Glad you are on the mend. Keep Smilin'! :)

n/t