Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone have an idea on Whites' New Machine?

Gadget Guru

I am in the market for a new machine and got wind (a little birdie told me) to wait because whites' are coming out real soon.

Can any tell me any more?

I would listen to the birdie.

I have a feeling it's going to be another Prizm, that or an M7. But hey, any new detector by White's rocks!
The more the merrier in my book!
God im gonna go broke :surrender:

wait for spring!..THEN listen to the birdie!

(h.h!)
j.t.

I would like to see em bring the XL Pro back to the front burner...Even better...An updated XL pro...:whites: :detecting: :clapping:

HH,

me too!..i think we are "screwed" though,because of the economic climate!..hope springs eternal!

(h.h!)
j.t.

good point!..hey!..whatever it takes!

(h.h!)
j.t.

The 6T Prizm was introduced which followed the DFX 300. What more could you wish for? All the MFGs continue to work on various products and new Technologies. The DFX and MXT will be around for years to come. Now if Whites would only bring out the vintage Coin Getter, their answer to the Compass Coin Hustler

What more could you wish for? How's about a new 5900 and or XL Pro. Then you wouldn't need those other ones. I wouldn't mind seeing something like a new revamped IDX Pro with manual GB and selectable 2-4 filter in 2 Khz. for silver shooting in bad ground.

Very true Crazyman. One small light at the end of the tunnel is that a member of Whites staff was sniffing around re getting the rights to the Red Heat machines (production stopped with the death of Vic Fiveash, the owner).

Its always been a pity that with Whites to get real performance you had to send to a third party for mods and look to third parties for the best coils.

Holy Cow. How can anyone make a general statement like that. There has been many Whites models that performed fine with out sending it to a third party for mods. I guess that no quality finds get made unless the detector is modded. Good One !!!!

I can guess on two thing Whites is working on. A probe that will replace the Bullseye. I would think it would be something like the Sunray. That is just lost sales to me. Letting someone else have a better accessory than the Mfg of the detector is just wrong. The second would be something to compete with the E-Trac. Whites has always led the way with features. I would think beefing up the DFX would be in order.

I would like to a Water Proof TDI. Then you have all you need in one machine!

Several things will be for sure. Processing tech has increased expotentially. Good chips have become cheaper and way faster so you can expect quicker handling of received info for the frequencies and data transfer. USB transfer to a laptop or home box and vastly improved memory capacity, because solid state memory costs have come way down. (Would really be cool if it recorded ground data and adjusted the most obvious settings.) SD card slot would be great. Bluetooth head phones because these costs have fallen like a rock. High quality plastic housing with an easily serviceable moisture gasket would be great. LCD screen would make it nice for SD manuals and notes! Tandem TDI system with cross evaluation...oh yeah...... with dual capability coil and and uhh......eliminate Icons or put them in a beginner mode.........leading edge on loop equipped with LED's for night hunts...................................................and Uhh...........scratchless coin extraction..........I'm going to bed. (Come on Santa...next year!) Bet we'll see some of that...(except maybe that last one). Night.

More Scoop, They were thinking of a release date in the 1st quarter of the new year but, with the economy down the crapper it seems they are holding back on the new release!

We'll have to wait and see.......;)

Dont think Auto tracking was their child either but mate does it kick compared to others. Whites VLF Auto Tracking is the best VLF Auto Tracking on any machine over here in Australia. Better by far than our own home grown VLF,s Tracking. They took the wheel and made it rounder:thumbup:

I'll agree on that point. I had an XTerra 70 and thought that it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.. till I hit some really bad ground. Over the same ground that the MXT (6x10" DD) could easily hunt with maximum gain, the XT 70 (5x10" DD) went totally berserk. My buddy Cliff had a good laugh at my expense, since the MXT was his and I'd really talked up the XT 70. ..Willy.