Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone got a compass coinscanner pro 2 manual?

james1969

Hello folks

I bought a Coinscanner on Ebay but it arrived without a manual,has anyone got one they would sell me,I live in Europe.

Also it came with a spare 16 inch coil,has anyone used this and how did you find it,can it be used in iorn and was there more depth?

James

Sorry No manual here,but you can do a search on your browzer..There IS someone out there that sells them for I think $8 US...
I have just fiddled with it .Its an easy machine to use ,and swings as fast or slow as you like,with no ill effect...Great Disc curcuitry,and goes as deep as my XLT....It is my Go To detector when I hunt Construction Sites....