Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

anyone find gold

findit

Has anyone found gold either jewelry or especially flakes, nuggets with a tesoro other than the lobo's? And if so which machine with which coil.

I havent found any nuggets with a detector yet. I have tried, but I usually only find rusty nails and hot rocks.(used a tejon and a bandito II umax)

Wow tabdog those are some finds for eight weeks. Where do you hunt?? Anyone else? Like to know what gold tesoro's have found.

I mainly hunt old homesites with my Vaquero ,which I got in May and have found three gold rings with it and lots of silver. The V is the best all around machine that I have ever used!

You are amazing with the finds you have hit while detecting............Wow - nice !!

findit here is my ring (15) and jewelry finds found with DeLeon:
The rest were with gti1500 and xlt.. Rings range from 10k to 18k gold / Sterling silver to aluminum / one I think is platinum / 8 toe rings. The long chain is 10k and short one 24k ..Jer

thanks for the info everybody. great finds:thumbup:. tabdog i guess you summed it up about prospecting i don't think i will go to that extreme even though it sounds like a fun adventure. i guess i will stick to jewelry. to bad there isn't places like you said where you can go with just a metal detector and hope to find some nuggets:sad:

The top left round Mary with Child pendent surrounded by CZ's is was found in an elementary school yard with a Tesoro Cortes. The rest of the items in that photo are a fraction for the gold jewelry I have found with a LoboST.
[attachment 74168 GoldStuff.JPG]
I have also found enough gold jewelry in 8 months with an Ace 250 to pay for itself a couple of times over.
Ace 250 find. 10k with diamond.
[attachment 74169 LostGirlsRing.JPG]
14k with blue stone. Ace 250 find.
[attachment 74172 14kbluestonering.JPG]
24k ring. Ace 250 find.
[attachment 74171 24kring.JPG]
Both chains 24k. Large one found with LoboST, small chain with Ace 250
[attachment 74173 2neckChaines.JPG]
Some silver finds with LoboST.
[attachment 74170 SilverStuff.JPG]

Good luck to all

Cliffhanger