Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone every metal detected in North Dakota???

Has anyone metal detected in North Dakota? Just came back from there and there seems to be a lot of great possibilities, but so much of the land is under cultivation or within the park systems, and I was just curious if anyone had any luck there.

Sorry, I'm from Illinois.

I have a bunch of buddies that used to post on the explorer forum from ND. They did lots of research and would take long road trips around ND, SD, MN, and IA every weekend. They were averaging several hundred silver coins per year.

I've hunted with them before but haven't talked to them lately.

Chris

I use to live close to the Montana/North Dakota border.I hunted small towns in North Dakota.Most of the places I hunted were OK.I know they had been hunted before and it wasn't unusually to see others out with detectors.