Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody who doesn't do "Amateur Night" anymore, say HEY! I used

Sunny

to, had few if them, yes I did, but when I started feeling like a target out there, for some one else to kill, I decided it was enough. I plan on having a glass of red wine (or two) and probably being in bed by about nine at the latest. David and Hanna are coming over to spend the night, so this Nana has a good excuse to tell my friends as to why I cannot go out with them. Just don't enjoy that part of it anymore. But...............................

HAPPY NEW'S YEAR TO ALL MY MOST WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE ON THE FORUM!

LOVE, SUNNY

in the middle of a decent snow storms. My kids just came in and said the roads were bad, so looks like we not go down there. Only a 1/2 run but it means we are there until around 1: or so. the plow crews the last few storms on the back roads have not plowed at all. On our hill thats not to good. My kids are out now testing the roads, but in 4x4's so we will see when they get back. Fun to borrow their cars like they used to borrow ours, and bring it back with empty tank....LOL......

Enjoy your evening and Happy New Year Sunny. Hope 2009 turns out to be the best one yet.

George-CT

n/t

n/t

n/t

Hey Sunny,

Nothing, but the best of New Years to you and all of yours sweetie and thank you for your best wishes too.

With genuine fondness for a genuine Lady,

Cupajo

have time for a glass of wine. Sweet Hanna decided she didn't want to sleep, so I was up at 10:00, 2:00 and finally just gave up at 6:00 a.m. However her big brother and my husband slept like babies themselves. I just had a good nap NYDay, and made up for it! Thanks for the comments, guys! :)