Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody hear from the old stump-jumper?.............

WillyP

[attachment 112299 Untitled-3.jpg]

Where's Rob?

he came and posted. That is the only time he posted. I sent him an email and asked what was going on with him and never got a reply. I guess he just lost his interest:shrug:

So many have gone. Sunny, John, DaveTX, Dave VT, Tom, Butch and a bunch of others. Too bad

since Orlando invited me to check it out. You're right, too bad. I miss some of those characters.

n/t

n/t

when you try to contact them they ignore it. I thought we were all friends here:shrug:

I fear the two Dave's would like to be but can not but the rest have made a choice and no contest is going to make a difference.

n/t

love you all, I really do, but I don't feel like I have much to contribute. The medical condition I have is ruining and running my life. I don't blame all of you for giving up on my terrible abscence, and I just can't explain it to where you might understand. To get on the computer for just a hello is not too much to ask,...............but it seems like all I can do is tell everyone how bad I feel, yadda yadda yadda. It's not a "frame of mind" folks. Believe me, if it were I would be fixed by now. I was really disappointed when the last surgery I had where they put the implant in my back and connected it to my spinal column did not work, yet they sure accepted the $65,000.00 it took to perform the operation. Mikie I will call you and Alice back, I promise.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. This year, I just said to heck with all those trees. My girls did come over one afternoon and put some of the decorations up for me. Again, forgive me, and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I do EVERYONE of you. You are my friends, it's just I have had a hellava year. Not trying to feel sorry fo myself, just thought you all at least deserved an explanation, as poor as it might be.

Happy Holidays,
Love, Sunny

n/t

n/t

You have not done anything that you have to be forgivened for...you are loved and missed by your friends on this Forum. We all have a special place in our hearts that is reserved especially for you! Until you return to the Forum, you will be in my daily thoughts and prayers. Kelley (Texas) :)

Sorry to hear your still dealing with health issues. Hopefully they will figure out the right combination for you. And your right, regardless of the results, they never get the bills wrong. Health care is a major issue for alot of us. So far the golden years seem to be more for the doctors then the rest of us. Sometimes it helps to changed doctors. Often some have new ways or just one a local doctor might have missed. I had my open heart done here in Ct but had been to Baylor in Texas also to see what they had to offer as they were tops at the time for a process I was considering. Being expermential, insurance would not cover it. so back to CT.

Your in our thoughts often especially at Christmas as I enjoyed seeing pictures of your trees. Wish you the best in the coming days for better results. Take care.

George-CT

I never even noticed :D

not all up, but they still look pretty. They came to help, and I didn't expect perfection, but they gave it their best shot and did pretty good! Usually there are around thirteen, but this year there are only six,..........five more than most people! :)

I have seen so many doctors, and right now I am supposed to be using the best for my problem. Mayo Clinic said they would be treating me the same way, so why go out of state right now if they do not have something new to offer. I won't give up though, just a bit frustrated, but I'll get over it. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

still my favorite Cowboy! How's the bike? Are you being careful? Have you gotten Debbie on it yet???? :) Merry Christmas Cowboy! :)