Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anybody got the Sunray probe for the F75 yet???

Tinfoil

Read the field test in Lost Treasure. They said a dime read 80 on the F75 and the probe. A dime reads 70 or 72 on my F75. Did I miss something. :shrug: . The F75 manual says 70 also. ?????? Thanks, :D: :D: Jerry aka Tinfoil

I have used my probe once in the field and was very satisified...I will check the reading on a dime with coil and probe and see what they read.

it was 70 on the dime, but when i wrote the field test all the quarter readings (80) were still in my mind. I was a little confused at that time because my sister died and i just came back from Germany.

It may sound strange but detecting really helped me to handle the grief.

Andy,NM

Your field report indicated 4" depth on coins. Is that on a quarter? And does the pinpointer detect targets only on the tip, or does it also detect somewhat up the side of the tip? Thanks.

Since the FX-1 probe works with all the features of the detector the depth is not controlled by the probe, it is controlled by the settings of the detector. (like the standard coil).
The depth of the probe with the F75 in JE mode with high sensitivity setting was well over 4" on a nickel/quarter. I just wanted to put a depth in the field test that most users can duplicate.
I look forward to see that FX-1 probe in action in some german basements where coins are hidden in the walls.
Yes, the probe is sensitive up the side too.

Andy,NM