Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word from Dan or his missus anybody ??

Just got home about 30 minutes ago-the doctor says all is going well.I have a long list of "rules" to live by for the next few weeks.I am very sore and a bit weak and woozy-but my dizziness is gone!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.It is amazing to me that we live in a time that procedures such as what I had done-can be almost routinely done and be back home the next day.

My wife is my angel of mercy and to say the least I can be a "difficult" patient:lol:. She will nurse me through this and make me behave myself for the next couple of weeks......

Again I thank you all more than words can say.Your words of support and encouragement mean more than you can imagine.I will post more in the days to come

n/t

sure enjoyed talking to Linda. She is a very sweet person, and just being away from you one night, I could tell she was missing you. Maybe we can all get together before the summer is over! I would like that very much! :)

You need to just relax and heal...and enjoy life in the "slow" lane for a few weeks. Glad to see you home again! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Sounds like tha wife has talked to the doc! She has you obeying for the next couple weeks and you will get used to it. Then she will expect it from now on. You know how them wimmins are.

Take care and get well

n/t

n/t

So....what are you planning to do the SECOND half of your life? :lol:

Keep us posted. You need your strength for turkey season!! :lol:

Linda is a keeper, huh. You are a blessed man! Talk to us when you feel better...and behave yourself. <><

aj

Psalms 71