Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any updates about Butch?.............

email but never get a return. I hope he is ok.

I hear from Art occasionally. He seems to have dropped off the forums but seems to be doing well. I wish he would come around more but he is a busy man

i am not going anywhere yet, wayneri still got sum fishin to do and huntin and chasing wild gypsies and rkinsaw snaggle teethed wimmen

got the blood oxygen up to 100 percent and been holding there for 22 days now

have laid the cigars down ( 30 ) days now

gained 14 pounds

but still taking d-con rat poison for blood thinners and heavy heart meds--but, have the walks back up to 4 miles each day, shootin for 6 miles a day

BEER tastes better than ever now......had me sum very fine red headed nurses too

Royal, is a big liar--he never kalled, he never wrote:starwars:

to your friends here. You are sorely missed! You still have many stories to tell, Butchie Boy! We are all getting older and have some health problems, but just take it a day at a time! Merry Christmas! :)

Now that you had a good rest, and between walks, one of your incredible bar stories or such would be a fine Christmas gift for your friends here.
Purely glad you are back and on the mend friend!:beers:

and have sent you a bunch of jokes with no response. I figured you would respond when you wanted. I didn't know what shape you were in.

Glad to see you are still full of piss and vinegar and crap:rofl: