Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one watched the movie, "Wild Hogs" yet? Reminded me a bit of Freds first ride! :laugh:

it was sorta like one of those Cable Guy movies but with better actors. A bunch of one liners and not much of a plot.

That is sorta a dream of mine. Hop on a bike and tour the west. I will never buy a motorcycle but I sure have had fun running around the mountains with my Scooter:thumbup:

renting this movie. I use to enjoy watching a cowboy movie on occasion, but not any more since that perverted cowboy movie came upon the scene a year or two ago...called Blue Top Mountain or something like that. I never watched it after hearing it was perverted and neither did any of my friends at the feed store. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Hey Fred,

I don't watch much that comes from Hollywood these days, but this coming Friday, I am taking Virginia to see "3:10 to Yuma." It has great reviews and I'm looking forward to watching a western that is "the best western since 'Unforgiven.'" We'll see.

My son works for 10-Cinema here in Hot Springs and he saw the movie a week before it had its public debut. He said it was the best one he's watched all year! Than convinced me to go see it.

Hey! I think you and the boys at the feed store would have a good time watching this one!!! You might even want to take Debbie along.

I'm on a roll. I bought me wife a fancy weedeater (by Husqvarna) and am taking her to see a western...all in the same week. What a guy, huh! :lol:

Blessings,

aj

I would think that they would appreciate any tool that will make it easier for them to do their chores, right? :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

Fred should see The Worlds Fastest Indian . I am sure he
could pick up some pointers on riding and enjoy a good
movie at the same time.

n/t

n/t