Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one looking for a FZ-12coil .

cotton

I have a New Sunray FZ-12 coil if some one is looking for one.I had to sell my CZ-70 pro so i have the coil for sale.

Put it on one of the M.D. classifieds with a price and picture as should have no problem selling with a applicable price as indeed t it is a sought after acc. coil..
Depth and coverage make it a good CZ accessory coil...

Ya .I did just got lowballed.Thats why this was my last stop.I think im just going to keep it.I was told i was going to be the next one layed off at work .Thats why i sold my CZ-70.It didnt happen .Im working on getting it back.Just hopping the guy does not like it.Thanks...........Cotton

Cotton you worked hard to get that FZ sorry you sold the CZ but glad you have your job
I am self employed the good news is i have more time to detect bad news i have more time to detect
I can get 13.75 inches on a dime in air test with FZ sens on 6 Get that CZ back

Till the snow melts Mike

Hello i am new as of 4-12-09 sat i have a CZ-3D . I am in Arizona and i am searching old buildings, ghost towns etc, need a coil that will penetrate deeply and handle the highly mineralized conditions. What would be your opinion? Thank you

Hello I am looking for a coil to fit my cz3d please e mail me at trzrhntr@q.com with the particulars asking price and if it will work with my machine. thank you PAPA