Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any one from North Dakota ?

byoccm

I AM FROM GRAND FORKS NORTH DAKOTA ANY ONE LIVE NEER HERE TO HUNT WITH? ANY CLUBS THAT YOU KNOW OF?

We have a club that meets at my cafe and bar the third Friday of the month. We have around 55 members,some single and some family's but not all show up every time. Our members come from all over ND and even from MN, the clubs vice President and hunt master for our competition hunts comes from Rochester,MN.
For the winter month we don't have a meeting and the first one will be in March, so we would like to have you come on down and met some of the great hunter we have. I am a multi line dealer myself and been detecting since 1973 and selling as a hobby since 1996.
We are in Chaffee, ND which is 35 miles southwest of Fargo.
Give me a E Mail or a Private Message if you have any question.

Rick(ND)

i think i have talked with you via e mail about your hunts but have not been able to get to any please keep me informed. Do you have any members in Grand Forks?