Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any ideas?

Dirtdiver

I have found two of these things. Thee brown looking one is solid brass and the green one is aluminum.
They also have a hole which goes completely through them.

usually the ridged end goes inside a flexible hose of some type then another hose is put over the nipple end with a hose clamp

Fuel inlet???

Hey guys, they are nitrogen generator inlet valves for a Northrupp-Grumman Flux Capacitor. Heck, anybody can see that.

Paper wad shooters...........:smoke:

One end looks like the typical flare fitting used in connecting brake lines, fuel lines, etc. while the ribbed end looks like what slides inside a piece of rubber hose and sometimes is held there just because of the ribs being coarse and tiltled against the angle for pulling it off. Might also secure the barrell end with a hose clamp. They use them now in the "Boeing" Flux Capacitor Housing. :tongue: Jim

They are just another version of a pot pipe. They are "one hitters" or "single hitters" that fit into a wooden case that contains the "tobacco". They grind them into the "tobacco" and then light them. No screens and virtually no ash. I saw a lot of these when I was in college. No kidding.

I find these as well as other pipes in parks all the time. I just toss them in the garbage.

Crispytoo

Crispytoo said:
They are just another version of a pot pipe. They are "one hitters" or "single hitters" that fit into a wooden case that contains the "tobacco". They grind them into the "tobacco" and then light them. No screens and virtually no ash. I saw a lot of these when I was in college. No kidding.

I find these as well as other pipes in parks all the time. I just toss them in the garbage.

Crispytoo

I knew they weren't radios:cool:

Thanks for the replies. I had no idea they were related to drugs.
I must be getting old and out of touch. Thirty years ago we had bongs and roach clips.
I will file them in the ole trash bin.

HH Dirtdiver

i lost them 20+ years ago at a field party! and i didn't even remember i lost them until i saw them. there's no fingerprints on 'em, is there? good. hh!

Read above posts...they nailed it. Might not be what they were originaly intended for, but thats how they use em now.

n/t