Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any Guys from CWBULLET on here?

I used to post on cwbullet.org as rebel_digger. Thought I might have recognized a few names anyway thought I would say hey and long time no see. Tim in MS also posts on here now and he was ripley_rebel on the old forum. How all you guys been? Later

SoArk and I hunted with Tim one afternoon in Tupelo. I get on CW bullet from time to time. SoArk will post on here periodicly...d2

Jonathan: I spoke and dealt with ripley rebel (Tim) and SoArk (Kim) and used to post at CWBullet. Got tired of them moving my posts around and seemed like it was a closed "club". Tried to meet them at the Nashville show but could not afford the $12 valet parking at the place they chose to meet. So I came back here. They are as, you would expect, primarily only interested in "drops" rather than fired bullets.

Nemo