Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any F75 Field Test Reports going on yet?

nymohawk

What great speculation has been there for this detector! Makes the anticipation of it's arrival... well worth the wait! hehehe
Having a hard time waiting right now. Seems like forever when your mind is on a new detector. Guess some of you oldbies understand the wait and that it is a good sign as well.
It's nice to know that some you understand that when somethings get delayed or even postponed it is for our own benefit! Still hard to wait it out!

I did end up selling the T2 and not because it wasn't a great detector! I just didn't feel the love, and I just wasn't feeling the communication between FT and the customers were high standard. I maybe asking for more than they were able to give so soon into the market. But keeping customers in the dark I don't care for either.
I really wish they had followed threw with they're statement of a smaller T2 coil. But again it may or may not have made a big difference.That message will stick with me for a while as I tried to get information on the coil and future but know one seemed to have much interest in it. Probably because of the future of the F75 maybe! Man ...I hate speculation...but I seem to be full of it this morning.
I may very well pick up a F75 for the sake of knowing and understanding it! I'm always going to be open to the future of this wonderful hobby of treasure finding.
It's not so bad waiting I guess. I've always got my faithful standbys the GTI, the Fisher CZ&A, Tek Turbo's, and that wonderful little Yellow Feller the ACE 250.

Accessories probably do play a big roll in how I keep a detector. So does usability and the ability to be used in a variety of circumstances successfully

Now if only all this snow would melt!

Come On Fisher...we need to hear some reports! Get Tom one of them test issues out there!

NYMOhawk

should quit torturing yourself. Are you conflicted or what! :lol:

Tom