Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

any e mails from me.................

Greg from Mi.

are not from me. Steve just e mailed me and said " did you send this". As I havent sent him anything for a while I know it wasnt from me. I didnt open the link on his e mail as it seems I've been hacked. My computer is 6 years old or so but I've always kept Norton up to date.
OK computer people what do I do about this???
Help
Greg

Who is your DSL or Cable provider, for your computer? Years ago I ran Norton and had nothing but trouble with the product. I've since gotten the McAfee Security System and haven't had a problem since. Smile. If your provider is At&t, for your computer, you get the New McAfee Security System for FREE! If you have comcast, all you get is a bill. I don't know of anyone who had Comcast that doesn't like the At&t DSL much better. The cost is less too, in that it starts out the first years for $15.00 a month and raises $5.00 the second year and will never raise again unless you want and or need faster speeds. This is NOT a commercial for At&t. I've tried everything over the years and NONE have given me the consistent quality service that At&t does. That's all.

I have Moon Secure - free and works great this last 3-4 years.
I had Norton for several years but it was missing things that came along so I dropped it. Steve in so az

n/t

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/avg.html

n/t

Also watch out for the emails that say "no subject" as they are passed on through by someone you know on your email address book....they were doing it through my cousin Lois in MS...so be aware as they contain viruses! :angel: Ma Betty