Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another week more gold!!! 👍😁

Bud-sc

More gold both machines the D2/Manticore....
IMG20240924112304.jpg
IMG20240919172127.jpg

WTG, good hunt for sure. Share a little info. Were both coils the same diameter? Were they over 6” or under. Just curious.
Yeah...both coils are the 11 inch coils...I took off 7ozs off my Manticore 11in coil half the coil is nothing but plastic!!! Ridiculous!!! Now about the same weight as a 9in coil...
The dental gold was about 6-8 inches down...the ring was about 9-12 inches down solid 30 on the Manticore...Dig those pull tabs....that's the third ring to came as a pull tab...the dental was 15k to 18k gold...

Thanks for the tip on the Manticore coil. You’re right about pul tabs. I have found the majority of my gold rings are in that range. My heavy larger gold comes in the zinc to copper penny range.

What's the pulltab range ? Vdi
On the D2 I find pull tabs from 62 to 78 Nickels on my d2 are 62-63. On The manticore nickels 26-27 and pull tabs just above nickels. A good share of gold rings seem to fall from nickel thru pull tab numbers. Rings like pull tabs get caught up in the grass roots. In Sand they sink to china.