Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another update ..............

Wayne in BC

Just too much going on and too many problems for me to want to post much folks.
It looks like Carol will need a 5th surgery and they are running out of skin to stitch her back together. Not healing well at all, they just plain screwed up and she is paying an awful price.

I have been trying a little every day to get the winter firewood in along with the normal acreage/garden/yard/house repairs, cooking, cleaning etc, but cannot manage more than a couple hours or so each day. The horrible sciatica is mostly gone but the ruptured discs are rearing their ugly heads, not allowing me to do much without being laid up. Not looking forward to this winter for sure.

Thank you all for your understanding, my mood is not the best lately and i best say nothing more.

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

It saddens me to hear of such suffering.

May you and Carol be well soon Friend!!

CJ

No one needs this kind of thing in their life. Lets hope they get a handle on it soon and get it back under control.

I under stand the not wanting to post. To many things your mind has to deal with. Hope this all smooths out soon

Wayne. Not much I can do from here but it there is something, let me know and I will do it.

George-CT

you lived a couple thousand miles closer so I could give a hand occasionally.

I sure hope those docs get it right soon.

Mary has a lot of back pain too and it can really drag you down.

Our hearts are with you two buddy

I am very busy this weekend. But I'd be more than happy to come over and help you bring in the firewood next weekend.
Let me know. I'm serious, now. Let's do it.

Bill you are a Prince! I just found out that a couple young bucks are coming to help this weekend compliments of my stepson :thumbup: He suffers from a form of Krones disease and lately can barely work himself but has friends who volunteered to come along.
That was good news this morning and Bill i am blown away! Appreciate your selfless gesture but not necessary now:)

Thank you for your kind thoughts friends! Doc appt this morning and we will know if another surgery is necessary.
Carol sure does not deserve this garbage as she has enough difficulty in her life already but we must tough it out.

n/t

n/t

a little physical labor wouldn't kill me. You take care and don't ever forget Carol and I if you two need help with anything.
We all do from time to time and I know you're too damn proud to ask. I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to.
Cheers, Buddy.

n/t

that camera is making Carol's day:thumbup: good thing he can't hear the comments from the peanut gallery AKA building experts :rofl: Who else has a female building expert in their life? Gosh they sure make things easier, it usually (around here anyway) goes like this.......honey we (meaning "i" ) need some renovation here, nothing too it, its simple to do and won't take long.... :rolleyes:
Now it would be different for the Texans i am told ;) [attachment 138951 stirring.gif]

He looked like a badger out there with those post hole tongs. Its coming along nicely. Honey do's here means me do....

Geo

you got a good eye :D I was spending half my time hunting tools. I can sometimes tell someone is watching but have no idea who it is. :shrug:The outer hole went pretty well but that one up against the garage was full of roots. I had to get down 42 inches or so and that is tough in that soil.

It is all dry sand and that makes it hard to keep in the digger, it just runs out. On that one against the tree that I spent over 8 hours on I found that I could use my wet and dry vac. I would run water down in the hole to clean the roots, I could see what to cut that way but I noticed that as I sucked the water out one heck of a bunch of we sand came too. Man that was easier than digging for sure!

Today I ran into the same trouble with the hole against the foundation and broke out the shop vac. I sucked the dirt from around some of the roots so I could get at them and see what I was doing and then took the saber saw and easily cut them away. I then just filled it again with water and dug the hole to the 42 inch mark with the vac. Slick!

I got the soffits on the back installed and tomorrow I will try to get them on going to the peak. Now that is gonna be a pain but I have time if no talent. :D

I just looked at the cam, I put it out back for the evening and there are a bunch of deer visiting. The other day there were 7 fawns and four does. The fox has been visiting occasionally.