Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another update on my sister ….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
She was discharged yesterday. Even though several family members offered to take her in, she chose to go back to her boy friends home. Pray that he will take care of her as she is used to waiting on him hand and foot. We will be checking on her daily and I will be at her next appointment on the 26th. Hoping they will have a plan then for the lung cancer. We are also praying she does not start smoking again.

Mike, I'm sure your well aware of the many natural things (treatments) she can do to 'help' bring her body to am alkaline position. One of those, believe it or not, is Baking Soda several time per day. Another is high dozes of Vitamin C (preferably liquid pure full-spectrum Vitamin C - Not ascorbic acid - upwards from 5000mg to 25,000mg per day) and a host of other things that can be done naturally. While they may not delete the cancer, from her lungs, they will put her in a far better position physicall to be able to handle any future surgery. As a previous cancer patient, I have spend the last 18 years, in effort, to rebuild my immune system. Over the years I have learned what works and what don't. Food for thought.

Thanks for the update & will keep praying for her--I am glad you can be there for her when able, as sisters & brothers are family & need to watch over each other! May our Lord Jesus touch her body, mind, spirit & soul for He knows when, what & who she needs that is best for her! :angel: Ma