Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another song under my belt!!!....

warthog

Called 'The dream,we'll be listening,amen'......I have a dream that Jesus has come to see me,regarding troubling issues on my mind:Jesus 'comin' down to talk to mortal man',My 'mom dad and big sister Jan' in Heaven,,folks rejecting Jesus because we can't see Him, concerns about 9-11 and isis....Turns out at the end,it wasn't a dream,keep in mind these words 'STEVE,WE'LL BE LISTENING,AMEN'.....I do it more like a poem set to music,no singing.I have others done like that,I think it makes a better impact.It could be great Church/ Worship song,Pastor Tom gave me the ok to do it in this Sunday's Worship Service.I think it will be recorded and uploaded to Facebook,I will let you know..........

The Lord is leading you into serving Him more and more! I pray that all works out for you and for God's glory in the poem set to music! Keep the faith in Jesus and continue on in your service and believing in Him! Amen!