Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER SOLUTION TO THE MOUSE PROBLEM!!

Cupajo

A customer of mine in Lyme, Connecticut, about fifteen miles north of here, lived in an old farm house, from the eighteen hundreds, that had a stacked field stone foundation. He mentioned that he never had a mouse problem, because of the snakes that lived in his basement. The snakes moved in for the winter and some stayed year round. They were black snakes, a species that are not poisonous or aggressive (except to small furry creatures) and maybe that

n/t

and i think they can survive on a single rat for a good while.don't remember just how long,but i want to say a month or so.fire ants get rid of ticks,i just wish there were something that would get rid of fire ants.

I have no problem with snakes myself

While working on a lake shore house one day, I happened to glance out of the cellar window near where I as working on a water system. I saw a black snake about 5 or 6 feet long crawl up to the foundation outside a crawl space (Appropriate?) and slowly inch its way up the wall until most of its length was pressed against the wall It then made its way through a small opening into the crawl space beyond. Since the critter headed directly to the one spot on the wall where it could get into the mouse infested crawl space, I reasoned that it must have been there before and satisfied its hunger too. Otherwise, why would it return as it had so obviously done!! I later in the following year had occasion to work in that crawl space and very carefully searched for any sign of the critter and could find nothing!

Cupajo