Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another SLQ weekend!

Mark kus

I hunted with trooper this Saturday at a spot where he found his 1 Reale a 400 acre farm dates back 1700’s well I just started detecting
And hit a 1943 Merc first coin!!
Well after that is was real slow some modern clad a few wheat a musket ball and not much else well today I decided to hunt curb strips turned out to be a decent afternoon
With a nice SLQ no date right in the middle of a curb strip!!
I had two mercs this weekend both 1943’s
And $9.60 in clad and a bunch of pennies..
Using park 2 5 tones recovery speed 4-6 with no discrimination.

Nice recoveries Mark:beers:, so you hunted 400 hundred acres by lunch time :poke:LOL Is the frost clear out? Ours is about 8 to 10 inches down and fading fast.
Jeff

Congrats on a great hunt

Thanks Guys get out if you can it's all thawed out here in southern CT no Jeff that farm is huge! Also had a IHP 1902 mixed in with my pennies..

Ted S said:
A good day! I may go out later this week. It is supposed to hit the 50s
50! That's plenty warm Ted man all winter long I'm out if the grounds frozen luckily I have the beaches I have no idea what I'd do if I could not detect all winter.
Go back to fishing?

No harm intended Mark 400 acres is Huge its just a standing joke amongst the hunters when we go to England detecting. When you can hunt in a straight line for an hour you realize how insignificant your 11 inch coil is. Have you found many house sites on the farm?
Jeff

laplander said:
No harm intended Mark 400 acres is Huge its just a standing joke amongst the hunters when we go to England detecting. When you can hunt in a straight line for an hour you realize how insignificant your 11 inch coil is. Have you found many house sites on the farm?
Jeff
Oh no problem Jeff I get totally overwhelmed with a huge property unless say I knew where a old house once stood lol it’s a shot in the dark with an 11” coil like you said and a lot of luck is involved lol

PryorCreekJoe said:
Congrats on the SHINNY, especially the Stander! Plenty of cheeseburger money to boot! Keep inspiring us.
Thanks its out there the silver no place is hunted out..