Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another silver dime

kevinslack

went out for alittle bit after work and found 1 wheat and a silver dime, also found a old toy gun and a mouth piece thats silver and a copper box of some kind. tomorrow im going to try acouple of old schools that have been closed for about 30 years.

Really neat finds Kevin. Thanks for sharing with us.

NebTrac

Sweet ! :thumbup:

That box is pretty nice, and Silver is always good!

thanks for the reply, the weather was bad today. got sent home because of the snow. we work outside doing gas stations for krogers. i wish i would of took my detector with me to lancaster so i could of hit some of the parks there. i did go to my home town park and found about three dollars in new money. the e-trac worked good in the 18 degree weather and snow.

Lancaster, Western New York?
bc it is 18 degrees in WNY today and I was wondering how long it would take for
the ground to freeze with the weather being reported to remain thesame for the entire week
the compact is a Woodworth "Karess" polished goldtone vanity case with powder and rouge compartments, c. 1920s $30.00-50.00, (in good shape probably not after being buried)
I have a small collection of compacts and the one you found is in my collection and that is why i recognized it
the book that this info was received from has a 1996 copyright so value could be increased, but still it is from the 1920s.
regards

Nice finds,Thanks for sharing.
We will be waiting for more!

LabradorBob

that mouth piece as u thought is actually a partial dental teeth. I know this because I have one. It is silver don't know about .925 lol. Hey a relic is a relic is a relic.

That box is really cool! Thanks for sharing story and pics :thumbup: