Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another question f75 GB

explore

Hi when I do a GB using fast grab the word pump coil is on the screen and beside that cant GB. When I start to pump coil the word Bg goes away let say a number shows up 77 but the cant GB is there. does this mean that the unit is still not GB ?

If it says Cant GB try to find a diffrent spot, even if the numbers change. You should start with the coil 10in above the ground, pull the trigger and start pumping. If you get "pump coil" while doing this for a good 10 seconds your good to go.

EZrider is correct about the GB method ,but to clarify: "push " the trigger forward while pumping the coil up and down.

In some cases when the ground balance will show "Cant Ground Balance" you either have a metal target under the coil or the balance is less then 45 and you have to manual ground balance as the fast grab will not work for the lower numbers. I also pull the trigger to see if there is any metal and find a spot where I get no signal, then push the trigger forward and bob the coil a few time and it will ground balance. Now if wont then i know it is too low for the fast grab to work and have to go to manual ground balance to balance it.

I understand that. OK lets say when i turn on unit, then i see the pump coil and cant Gb on the other side (right side) then I pump coil a number appears 77, pump coil is gone. But cant GB it there still . Does this mean its not GB? Because if this is the case anywhere i used the F75 it does this. i pump coil get a number and cant gb is always there it never goes away even if there's nothing under coil.

To know if there isn't any metal under your coil pull the trigger as if your pinpointing. If it squeals then your over metal. If not you have high minerals in the soil and need to manual ground balance.