Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another open space big silver and river silver

Mark kus

I have been detecting a few new open space areas and my first trip along the path in this spot first two signals were both wheat cents a good sign.
Right off the side of the path I had a 94 on the manticore I had no idea it would be a big silver only 3” down turned out a 1950 Ben Franklin half!
Then I was out on the river one of my spots turned up a dateless mercury dime and a 1908 barber dime and some clad coins and a very old square hem weight which I’ve never seen a square one

Attachments

• IMG_4203.jpeg
    IMG_4203.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4092.jpeg
    IMG_4092.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Great score on the big silver !!

Aren’t you glad you were out there. Being there takes the cake. Once in a long while they pop up. Great save. Found a shallow barber half once that was stabbed to death before I came along and dug it.🤣