Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another newbie, former lurker

highlander05

Hi ya'll , finally got the registration done here, only took 3 days...guess I had firewalls or somethin'.
Been reading all these posts....enjoy it a lot. My son's been into metal detecting for 25 yrs or so. I went with him about a month ago, tried his machine out, helped him find a minie ball at a local park plus some coins. I'm hooked now...got an Ace 250, been learning to listen to it....this is a good place to learn stuff about the hobby....I'll be back....

Good luck with the Ace Highlander. Having your son there will be a great help. He'll enjoy sharing the hobby with you.:twodetecting:
Mick Evans.

Welcome highlander and good luck!!:detecting:

Welcome aboard bud. There's a wealth of info here and lots of tips. We'll be looking forward to your success and don't forget to post some pics of your finds.

Bill

Welcome!!!! Just got here myself. Got it 2day and allready found what looks like a gold ring with an uncut garnet attached 2 the top!!! Awsome detector(the 250)!!!! God Bless!!!! :0)

[size=medium][/size]
Hey, I forgot to tell you folks, I'm a 65 yr. old grandmother, widowed, retired, and I was looking for a new hobby. This is way more fun than putting quilts together. That was my last serious hobby.
I hope to enjoy this as long as my knees, arm and legs will allow.......this is so much fun.:detecting:

Good for you highlander! You joined the right forum, the people here genuinly want to help! Learn, but most of all, have fun!:garrett: