Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ANOTHER MXT QUESTION

jerry-nebraska

HAS ANYONE EVER PURCHASED A USED MXT FROM A MAIL ORDER DEALER? I AM HESITANT ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING WITHOUT SEEING IT FIRST BUT JUST CAN'T PUT OUT THE FULL PRICE FOR A NEW ONE.

Try the forums classifieds. There are some pretty good deals there for used detectors. HH Dennis in Idaho

I have purchased both a GMT and a MXT used from the GPAA forum. Both were great deals. I really think that when buying from a company it would be equally safe as they do have a reputation. A really bad deal often will show up all over the forums and they don't want that!

I bought my MXT straight from the Whites Electronics website: I recommend doing some research before you buy though. That's what I did. Go straight to the source so to speak. I never have had a problem with my MXT. I have only good things to say about it. Good luck.
Metal Detecting New Mexico: Come Join Us.