Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another LTD.....

M-scope

The big brown truck should be here Monday with my second LTD...Had the Cammo LTD for about 4/5 month than had to sell...Managed to aquire a newer Black model this time around...Hopefully it's a keeper and it can stay for a while this time!?.....Pretty anxious/excited!....

Congrats on the new purchase.----Let us know what differences (if any) you see between the camo F-75 LTD & the new black F-75 SE you are getting.---Other than color, of course. :)--------Del

There better not be any differences Del...

J

Aw youse guys just ain't inquisitive minded enuf!!! (inquiring minds DO want ta know) :biggrin:-----What's this Cabin Fever everybody's talkin about lately?---Is it contagious???? :shrug: :)------Del

time ta do the research!..take ya mind off it!...be spring before ya know it!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

It's not me I'm ah worryin about---it's ole Jim!---I'm afraid he's going to give me that "cabin fever" of his.---He keeps asking me all those crazy questions to---or was it me doin that??? :clsoedeyes: :) --------Del

I was able to get over my bout of "cabin fever" with a tried and true remedy. Gotta be careful of a relapse, though. Two days of forecasted rain could cause a relapse coming so quickly on the heels of the last bout. Funny thing about a "cabin fever." Some don't realize they have it until it is to late. A sure symptom is asking a bunch of funny questions, or, answering them.:beers: HH jim tn

glad we can help!..i gut a heavy dose of the dreaded "cabin fever"
gotta say my 75 won't see dirt for a solid 2 months ,or longer!
sooo..gotta "hit" the books!..hope you can get out some at some point!

(h.h.!)
j.t.