Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another good night with the DFX. Broke 1900 again.

mattw

Found a good condition 1891-O dime this evening along with a 1910 and 1927 wheat. All in all a good couple of hours.

Matt

Nice find!:thumbup:

Dandy find Matt.............:clapping:

Nice ! Still trying to break that barrier myself. It's coming soon. Good work Matt.
HH
Scott

Scott, I had not done it until this year. I have done it now with this dime and 2 IH pennies. I find that I am digging more iffies, the ones that sound good and VDI and pinpoint poorly. By pinpoint poorly, I mean that the VDI after detuning is reading low and not always repeatable. This dime was in with a couple of shoe tacks and the vdi was 61 and pinpoint was 62.

Matt

Thanks Matt. I've been followingsyour posts and finds. I'm stoked for you. I've been slowly working my way down in depth and difficulty since I started 6 mo's ago. Becoming comfortable in identifying patterns and good targets at increasing depths and difficulty. I'm right at the point where I'm consistently digging at the edge of the VDI's ability. I think your tip on the pinpointing might just be the nudge that breaks it for me. I have a possible couple spots that could be holding one right now and I'll be keeping your advice in mind. Thanks again and keep posting those finds. It motivates me even more.
HH
Scott

n/t

Very good digs Matt..:super: :super: Congrats on the silver seated dime... And it looks to be in very good condition... Good pictures, thanks for sharing and HH.