Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another good day at the beach.

Nauti

Went to the beach again today and had some more good finds.Loads of the usual tat,44 coins which is one less than last time,two silver bracelets and two rings,one tat and one 9ct white gold.All in all another good day.

Congrats on the nice finds as your persistence is paying off as you work hard to get the better goodies! Keep it up and you will be the best in detecting and finding silver and gold in England! ;) :) Ma

I'm on my way! I can't stand it anymore! I need to swing the coil! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! :detecting:
Nice digs congrats!

Thanks for the comments.......i think the bad weather is helping to bring up the deeper stuff and making it easier for us to detect them.Another big storm due tomorrow so I will go out again at the weekend and try again,got to make the most of the favourable conditions.
All the best,neil.

I know how he feels Ma,at least over here we can get out a bit,i'd better not post any more finds or it may tip him over the edge.:laugh:

n/t