Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Christian song

Sgt. Silverman

I'm normally not one to enjoy rap, but this song has a great a message and is Christian. The girls Christian dance class is where I heard this a few weeks ago. It'll grow on you :) God Bless

The Lights

Greg

Thanks for posting. Love to be introduced to new Christian artists....in fact, that's one of the reasons I started listening to Pandora. This song didn't do much for me, but to each his own. I love Christian rap artists, but didn't think the young girl sounded good with rap, probably just me tho. Toby Mac and Lecrae are two on my favs.

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about it at first to be honest Liz, but I'm actually amazed at how much it's grown on me. We just got JCTV in our new cable package and they have all Christian music artists so I get to hear the newer songs that are coming onto the scene.

Have a Blessed weekend and please tell Travis and Loren the Coulombe's say "Hi"!

Greg

Actually I've not been one to traditionally accept rap (music) either but it's it's good that they are reaching others for Jesus, even if it's in an unconventional way.