Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another Bouquet for the First Texas Customer Service

Terry

Had a problem with my T2 not getting through to my headphones and sent it in for repair. First Texas Products phoned me up and asked me if I wanted the Weather Resistant Upgrade at which I said yes.Not only did they fix the problem and test the detector for nothing, but the detector looks Brand New with all new hardware, foam hand grip, coil protector, and I'm sure much more. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE. I'm ready for Spring.

I'll add in some good words for them also. Similar situation - unit had a weird "threshold" / constant hum while in "silent search mode". Sent it in after letting two BH reps hear it at the GNRS. First Texas as first couldn't duplicate the problem, but then we both realized that they were testing it on the bench w/o headphones. Once headphones were plugged in they could hear the problem and replaced "the elbow ciruit" (whatever that was). They also swapped in new / heavier battery springs for me, per my request, and all at no charge. Took a while to get back to me (give them a prepaid FEDX number next time if you need it back home fast) but she's here now and working great. Thanks again 1st Texas!

Dan in SJ