Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

another accidental panorama

Royal

I think I have posted this one before, but what the heck :D

We were wandering around out west as we usually do. We rarely have an agenda and do what ever comes to mind at the time. We had just been to some place out in Utah, I think it was. It was a huge park full of Dinosaur bones and such.

On the way out we saw a sign pointing to a two track with a sign saying 4WD only. Now I have a 4WD truck but I was pulling my motorcycle trailer with my scooter on it.

This trail ran up to the top of a mesa in a rather random route. Lots of switchbacks which made me wish I had not had the trailer!

We finally made it to the top, you can see the trail far below on the left and where it finally topped out on the left. It was flat up there and we drove until we came to a ranchers gate. I ain't a screwing with no ranchers gate to we drove back and I took some pictures.

I had not even thought of panoramas at the time but I was going through my pictures a while back and saw a series of them that I just might be able to stitch into a pan. This is the result.

I sure wish I had been aware of pans back then because it is the only way to sorta get a feel to the beauty and grandur out there!!