Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:angel:May you all Have a Wonderfull Easter :angel:

Go to your desktop, RIGHT click on the desktop and click on NEW/TEXT DOCUMENT. Give the new doc the name of your story. Open it up and start typing.

When you are finished with your story, highlight it. Click on Control/C, that copies it to your clipboard and then go to the forum and open a new message and click on the message area.

Then click on CONTROL/V, that will paste it in the forum.

I never lose a story that way and have almost every one I have written. I just drag the one on my desktop to a folder called Story's and I have a copy.

Works great

a couple days ago, I was down below listing the house again and doing a little maintenance and then came back up. I never thought about Easter coming up. I just don't give them much thought, holidays that is.

Then Mary tells me that she is having her kids over for Easter. I asked when Easter was and she told me.

Well I am headed south tomorrow. Her son and his family are coming over along with my brother and my mother so it will be good to see them.

I am pretty lucky to have a mother for 67 years and spring is always special. She loves gardening and getting out and working the yard is rejuvenating for her.

n/t

What is she now........90 yrs. ? And having all her faculties intact....that's truly something to be admired !! Happy Easter to her and you guys........hope it warms up a bit so she can get outside. :clapping:

it from there, but it was late, and I didn't know it was going to turn into a story, so I took my chances on writing it directly under new post, and lost. I did this in the beginning when I first started on the forum, and Johnboy explained the Word thing to me! It was totally a stupid mistake on my part! I printed your instructions and will try that to. Hope you find lots of Easter eggs, Your Highness! :)

wrote about her. I told you many times I would love to be able to sit down and talk to her. Please take some photos of your get together and post them for us. Wish mine was here to do the same, and you are right, you are VERY VERY lucky and blessed to still have her here. :)

at all now and drives, has all her own teeth and is completely independent.

She called me laughing the other day. She had been to the Doc and he called his new partner in and introduced him to my mother. The old Doc as the new one how old he thought my mother was. He guess late 70's or early 80's. He could not believe that she was 90! Every time I leave her house I just shake my head and am amazed at the same thing.

My brother took her lawn mower away and he goes and mows her law. If he had left it there she would still do it. She shoveled her dang drive this winter! I won't even shovel my own drive. She did not have a lot this year though but I guess we will have to steal her shovel. :D

Talk to her and it is like talking to a young person :D like me:rofl:

I can not remember if I ever wrote about it or not. I gotta check. Maybe I will get off my butt and write about it

and is still going strong !! That blows my mind. And you've got her genes, you lucky sucker. Maybe we'll all chip in and buy you a skateboard for your next birthday.:lol:

n/t

I would also like to wish the same for all the fine folks that are members of this Forum as well as those that are lurking in the shadows. Kelley (Texas) :)