Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And you thought you were lucky, Royal.........................

WillyP

From The London Times:

Outside the Bristol Zoo, in England, there is a parking lot for
150 cars and eight coaches, or buses. It was manned by a very
pleasant attendant with a ticket machine charging cars

n/t

n/t

When we were in Spain, they did something similiar. When ever we parked at some of the bigger tourist traps, their seemed to be someone there to charge you x amount of pesata's to park. I asked my son about it and he said, just pay him. Then your car will still be there when you get back and not brokne into. So we alyas did. Heck had the spots, he did watch over it. But they would just pop up out of nowhwere to collect. In Toledo Spain was the worst of it. I wonder if he was related to this fella..... Gotta admit they were enterprising....

George-CT