Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

And a good time was had by all......

My trip down south was great. Super weather, got to swing with my brother Awhitster and his wife, stayed with my mom and did some work around her house. I found 462 coins for $33.67, a couple of 925 silver rings and the usual slaw. Bro beat me to the buffalo and some silver. His touch of course...

Went out today in the nice 50 degree weather and worked some easements in old town. Still can't get those wheats to ring up but did find 39 coins for $1.41. At least the weather is getting better and the snow is gone. What a relief for sure..........

It was fun hunting with you Bro. You got what you like-rings. I got what I like-old coins. It was a win-win hunt. 19 hunt locations over 9 different days about wore me out. See you next year for another lesson:twodetecting:

If all goes according to plan, we will be swinging with our other brother in Florida next year. That one I look forward too. As for worn out?? I had winter here that held me up. I was sore in every muscle I own and some.....ehhehe.......I need to find a winter hobby......

nice rings

Thats great yall can get together and have a hobby that you both enjoy. And I see by the pics that
there was some good finds also. Congratulations guys thats cool. :twodetecting: