Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An open letter from an average American

Dan-MO

While brosing the internet a few days ago I came across a site that is mostly frequented by Europeans whose countrys have historicly been friends of America.To my surprise,I found it to be full of the most vile,bitter,obsene Anti-American garbage I have ever read.In short,they blamed the American government and CITIZENS for ALL of the major problems in the world while giving us absolutly no credit for anything.Among other things,they stated as fact that America has surpassed Nazi Germany and China in human rights violations.

I usually don't get involved in political discussions and have no problem with folks voicing their opinions on them either in this country or abroad-even if I don't agree.But these people crossed the line big time and got my dander up.Long story short,I regestered and posted the following little poem...needless to say it wasn't very well received.

(Royal,I am not sure your forum is the place to post this,if not,please accept my apology and feel free to delete it)

American flags are burning most everywhere these days
How quickly they forget,the sacrifice we made
We are painted as war mongers-Villians of the land
By people who would not be free if we hadn

but you'll find these same sentiments in our own country,but thanks for speaking up for us,spoiled children are seldom prepared for hard times and when they come they blame others for their lot in life.i'm sure they'll mock your poem,the world is regressing in most aspects not progressing,won't make any political comments either.

but i don't blame you for being POed!
Those people get their opinions from a sewer.........and thats about what they are worth!
Wayne

I can truly appreciate your feelings. We have some of those same idiots up here. there is one fellow in particular, who I have gone to battle with, who figures that Canada has no business in Afghanistan. He also figures that we had no reason to go to Germany to fight Hitler and the Nazis. MORON. However, luckily, those types are in the minority.

Remeber, your friends who do care about you.

Sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

are probably young and ignore the fact that they have always been under the USA wing for protection. I agree that all aid to those countrys be stopped and the bodys of the dead Americans that pulled their sorry arses out of WW2 be brought back to our own country.