Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates....

ojm bc

..... St.Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, your an engineer---you're in the wrong place."
So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is admitted. Pretty soon, the engineer is dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell,and , as is the wont of engineers,starts desighning and building improvements. After a while, they've got air conditioning,cold beer machines,flush toilets,and escalators,and Engineer William is a pretty populler guy.

One day God calls Satan up on the cell phone and asks, "So how's it going down there in hell?" Satan replies, "Hey things are going heavonly." We've got air condioning,cold beer machines,flushing toilets,and working escalaters,and there's no telling what engineer William is going to come up with next. "God replies, "What you've got an engineer?" That's a mistake ----- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here." Satan says,"No way. I like having an engineer on the staff,and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here are I'll sue." Satan laughs uproariously and answers,

"Yeah right ." And just where are you going to get a lawyer?" :)

n/t

n/t