Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

America and the rest of the world in a Great Mess:usaflag:

C.J.M.

Have you ever gotten up in the morning and had a cup of java read the paper,then check the morning news on T.V. and there was nothing, but murder,violence,rampant riots,crooked politicians,and babies left to die because of convenience,political correctness,now its trans-gender correctness toilets,does that make you feel depressed & melancholy?Will it get worse absolutely!!!!This world has turned its back against GOD ALL MIGHTY AND NOW WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS GREAT SIN:sadwalk:Do you want a wake up call here it is the plain truth and nothing but the truth,and it nothing to do with RELIGION:yikes:THIS IS THE ANSWER MY FRIEND BELIEVE IT OR NOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is GODS word:
11 chronicles chapter 7 verse 14
"If my people,which are called by my name ,shall humble themselves,and pray,and seek my face,and turn from their wicked ways;then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their Sin ,and heal their land". AMEN:thumbup:

When in the entire Judeo/Christian history has this NOT been the case. It's the usual state of affairs.

Yes, we need to pray very seriously that God will forgive us of all our sins and seek His face and He will hear from heaven and forgive us and heal our land the USA! But we, too, must do what we can do and that is vote for righteous leaders, because of unrighteous leaders this nation has almost fallen into the pit of satan and into a third world nation! Pray like we have never prayed before that God will give us favor and forgive our sins and heal our nation to be One Nation Under God, again! But if not than that means Jesus will be coming soon to catch away His own for the great tribulation is almost here and to buy and sell everyone must take the Mark or die for their faith! Lord help Your people please and help the USA! Amen! :angel: Ma

Interesting scripture found at Acts 10:34-35. The Apostle Peter understood that God is not partial and in every nation the man that works righteousness is acceptable to him. That means thruout the whole planet individuals who are working righteousness whether they are in the United States, Arab Emirates, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, or wherever they are pleasing to God. Daniel 2:44 talks about a Kingdom established by God that will crush and put an end to all these other kingdoms. To me it seems useless to pray that God will bless a particular nation on earth today especially since the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. This fact is found at 1 John 5:19. Dont take my word for it, please look it up. Jesus himself when tempted by the devil did not deny that. Luke 4:5-6 backs that up. Yhese particular governments on earth have been given their sentence long ago. Gods Kingdom is what will be established and all the national boundaries will no longer exist. So look to Gods Kingdom in the hands of Jesus. Psalms 146:3-4 is another interesting passage about who not to put our trust in

There is a difference between the righteousness of god and man's righteousness and goodness:example you take Joe Blow he is an upstanding citizen he goes to church,gives to charity foundations,serves in the city council,gives to the church when needed,he is a coach in the citys little league team,and running for major in the next election.All the neighbors like him,would you say God looks upon him as being righteousness & being a good man?What do you think IRNWRKR?:confused:

Yes, Jim, the righteousness of mankind in and of themselves, is not the righteousness of God, for unless we put on the whole garment of God and His righteousness we are the same as dressed in filthy rags in God's sight! No one is good enough to spend eternity in His eternal kingdom unless we believe in, have faith in Jesus, the One and Only true Savior and Lord of all and obey Him through God's Holy Word, we will not make it in for we must put on His white robe of righteousness to enter into His banquet supper for His faithful saints! There are Christians all over the world, I have no doubt and many are being tortured, tormented and murdered for their faith in Jesus! We, too, must hold fast to our faith in Him, even when persecuted for preaching, teaching and speaking in Jesus' name, for we aren't above our Master, our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! Let us pray that we will be faithful and remain faithful no matter what may come for we know that this world will get worse and worse while we Christians should be shining brighter and brighter in this dark and sinful nation and for the whole world! Prayers move God's heart; so praying is not a lost cause nor is it hopeless, because our hope lies with leaning on and trusting in Jesus, always! Amen! :angel: Ma

Cjm, for example you hire a person to paint your house. You leave for a while and come back several hours later and the yard is mowed, the car is washed and floor is swept, things that you did not hire that person to do. Would you pay that person for preforming work you did not request to be done? Now tell me where in the scriptures did our Lord say "go coach little league" or "serve on the city council" or any other thing you have mentioned in your comment. Matthew 24:14 and Matthew 28:19-20 Jesus issued a clear directive for all of us to follow. In his sermon on the Mount Jesus made an interesting statement which you can read for yourself at Matthew 7:21-23. Now my question to you CJM, what do you think?

I meant Bill, sure don't know where "Jim" came from....sometimes my mind plays tricks on me...does that mean I am really getting older and my forgetter is working perfectly? LOL!

YOU missed it:look: MANS righteousness cannot be compared with Gods righteousness.HELL IS FULL of good old guys that did all this good deeds for their own glory!!What good did it do JOE Blow to do all this deeds and DOES NOT KNOW JESUS AS HIS SAVIOR? Do YOU GET IT NOW???Just because you go to church DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SAVED CHRISTIAN!!You can go to church all your LIFE AND STILL GO TO HELL:devil:GOOD DEEDS TO NOT GET YOU TO HEAVEN,YOU CANNOT WORK YOURSELF INTO HEAVEN!!JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY INTO HEAVEN!!:thumbup:HALLELUJAH TO THE SON OF GOD:clapping:

Amen, Bill! Unless we believe in Jesus and live for and obey Him no one can get into Heaven for it takes the righteousness of God to cover us and make us perfect for entrance into His glory by Jesus' precious blood cleansing us whole when we yield our all to Him in humble submission! Not one person is good enough to inherit eternal life but only with Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior! But I do believe that there are saved ppl who have heard about and accepted Jesus as their own Savior in many other nations and there are saved souls in all churches, but not all are saved in all churches and nations! What mankind calls good....will not get us anywhere but in God's goodness we do good works and this makes us holy in His righteousness for inheriting eternal life with Jesus! Amen! Hallelujah, for by Jesus' virgin birth, death and resurrection we can have eternal life in God's Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven but we must believe in and serve Him, faithfully, by being born again as a new creation in Christ Jesus! Amen! Thank You, Lord Jesus for all You have done to save all sinners, for we are born sinners in need of a Savior and You came and made a way for us to be saved and have everlasting life and not eternal death in the Lake of punishing fire, for You are the one and only way to have eternal life and have life abundantly now and hereafter! Amen! :angel: Ma