Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ambulance Services Can Hurt You!

SeniorSeeker

Ambulance Services Can Hurt You! Don't Bet Your 'Life' On Them!

If you think you can continue to use them because they handled things properly, in the past, doesn't mean you can trust them again. Last Fall (unfortunately) I needed to go to the ER three times in three different days in a row. Each time was with symptoms of a heart attack. The first and second bill was handled correctly and paid by my healthcare company, with no problems. However, the third trip to the ER was billed incorrectly stating the trip was unnecessary and therefore was not covered, as it should have been. Twice my insurance company contacted the ambulance service asking them to re-bill the charge and it would be covered. Twice the ambulance service insisted it was billed correctly thereby leaving me to pay the bill. Did I mention I was a member of the ambulance service, which should have been all the more reason it should have been handled properly? The ambulance service now wants me to pay the bill, which is hundreds & hundreds of dollars! All because they don't want to admit they messed up! Now I am given the 'opportunity' to pay $25 monthly until the full amount is paid. Did I mention the ambulance service in question? Send me an email or PM and I'll be happy to give you their name. My advice to you is that you have family or friends drive you to the hospital regardless of the situation. Personally I will not use this company in the future & will not continue to pay the annual membership fee. You do what you 'think' is right for you but, in all good conscience, I cannot recommend them to anyone. One last note: do not sign anything in an emergency situation unless absolutely necessary.

The way the economy is now, I don't believe we can trust anyone to do right by us....even the hospitals because of Obama and his pushed onto us whether we like it or not Healthcare! May God have mercy upon His Children and help us to get rid of BO in the White House and his Islamic, Communist buddies and even out of the USA if needed to keep us free from dictators and false religions! Amen! :angel: Ma