Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Amazing talent.....................................

WillyP

Geez, I have a hard time drawing a straight line................

[attachment 83744 feather2.jpg]
[attachment 83745 feather3.jpg]
[attachment 83746 feather5.jpg]
[attachment 83747 feather6.jpg]
[attachment 83748 feather7.jpg]
[attachment 83749 feather9.jpg]

n/t

n/t

I see a pic of Baden Powell and the Scout Emblem in two of these works of art. If it was done by a boy who's only Scout age, he's really gifted.

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

n/t

I agree with Eric, I bet some kind of scout related project. They are very good. :thumbup:

have it look right. When we were in South Dakota, the Lakota Indians had a fellas doing the feather painting at Crazy Horse. They really were impressive. A lot of patience and a steady hand for sure. Very nice pictures. I had forgotten about them until I saw this post.

George-CT